In the coming months I can promise the audience a progressive flow of bleeding edge topics ranging from girl on girl kissing, porn, cyanide and happiness, politics and murder.
Today I wish to start the Porn Diaries. It's widely discussed on g chat and gmail threads, it’s talked about hush hush between girlfriend and boyfriend (“well I just don’t see why you have to look at porn if you have me”), and if the Internet was a country you can imagine Porn being the illegal immigrants taking all the jobs.
As an introduction I’d like to list some of the more prominent topics involved with the Porn Diaries:
10. Girl vs. Guy viewership in porn (girls watch more than we think)
9. Why guys take time outs from porn viewing (If you want to perform with more than one person in the room – watch in moderation from time to time)
8. Girlfriend/Boyfriend bickering regarding porn – see quote above.
7. Pandora’s box leads to extreme fetishes – The more taboo it is to discuss, the more taboo fetishes we seek
6. Who are these girls and guys participating? – With more porn sites than ever – where are they getting their talent?
5. Is the Porn industry shifting in content and what is most popular? – Casual to extreme?
4. Why isn’t “Obama subscribed to Bang Bro’s in the month of July 2003” or porn related topics game for discussion in political debates? Drugs are, sex is, philandering is, religion….why not porn history?
3. What does the infiltration of porn mean for the quality of casual hook ups? Quality of relationship sex?
2. Is porn being commoditized? Is porn going in the Red Tube direction?
1. If the porn industry really revolutionizes the international economic landscape, could it shift or dethrone some of the current economic powers?